Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Headlines

I swear, I'm still in 5th grade, but I still laugh hysterically whenever I see a headline like:

Rays rough up Wang

You see, that's funny because Wang is slang for wiener, which is slang for penis, which is slang for Wang. Plus, it's funny because Wang got roughed up, which is slang for masturbation, which is slang for spanking the monkey.

It's also funny because I'm a moron.

Heh... I can already see Westy rolling his eyes and C-Lauff laughing hysterically...

-Chairman (aka O.N. Thugs)

6 comments:

Westy said...

Yep.

Chairman said...

Pretty sweet, huh? Would you expect anything less? Or, I suppose, anything more, since you really can't get any less than where we're already at.

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
clauff said...

Yep, nothing like a baseball reference to weiner to start your day.

Chairman said...

C-Lauff - you weren't logged in as your wife earlier, were you?

clauff said...

I was, but didn't realize that it was her account that was active.