Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New Face

We're welcoming a new face, which is really a familiar face, here at the UPL Blog. Greg, of '90 Reds fame, is joining as a contributor. As (we think) he will continue to post baseball trivia and other baseball fantasies, we're not sure if this is going to be a short-term or a regular thing, but we figure that he'll post about as often as C-Lauff and CJ do out here. So,welcom to Greg, the latest part of the motley crew that brings you the UPL Blog.

-Chairman (aka O.N. Thugs)

6 comments:

Greg McConnell said...

Thank you, Chairman. I'm looking forward to listing all of my correct opinions about all things UPL here. ;-)

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chairman said...

C-Lauff, did you delete your wife's comment?

Unknown said...

Ha, I posted something and didn't know my wife was signed in, so I deleted it. It wasn't worth reposting

Chairman said...

I just assumed that your wife was a UPL Fanatic.

Unknown said...

If by "fanatic" you mean "hater", you'd be correct. I just have to remind her that she needs to hate the player, not the game.